Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
***** All members please read FOX2 Closure*****

Sad times!

Just want to put this forward from the Fox2 team , thanks for all the "thank you's" , we put the time, effort and finances in because we also enjoyed every minute .

We had our ups and downs along the way with some issues but doesn't any family, all we can say is ,thanks to you lot for making it what it was  Clapping

This is why there will be no archiving , FB page or any breakaway site as we feel we want to end Fox2 as a complete project , I am sure you will all understand  Good

Regards Gareth

I need to be on a hill!

Steve @funtera
EOS50D & EF 70-300mm IS USM Combo
HATO/FOX2 Refugee

Yup, sad news indeed. I'm new to LL photography and really welcomed the advice, support and none-judgemental comments from Fox 2 members. Many thanks to all who have worked so hard to keep it up and running. And two fingers to the likes of Facebook who do nothing to promote quality photography.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/victorthesecond
Canon 70d
Canon 300mm f4 L
Canon 70-300IS USM
Canon 50mm f1.8
Canon 28mm f2.8
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

A good few of you have mentioned that FB is where it's all happening, but whereabouts on FB ?? Are they all closed groups, open groups, some that stand out more than others ??

Such a shame  No .......Iíve really enjoyed Fox 2 over the years and met some great people along the way, itís been a great help with my photography with so much help and advice from so many friendly folk. Also the level of photography that has been shared on Fox 2 is and has been second to none, a great inspiration to all who want to better their skills like myself.

Thanks admin youíve done a great job  Good  

Hopefully see some of you in Loop land soon.

Cheers
Owen

I've never been a photographer but I've always enjoyed this site.

I live close by but seeing photos of the area and seeing what we all love and enjoy makes me feel happy so it will be sad to see it goes which is a real shame.

Thank you everyone for posting up some amazing pictures and to the mods for their excellent work down the years.

Many thanks

Marc

A good few of you have mentioned that FB is where it's all happening, but whereabouts on FB ?? Are they all closed groups, open groups, some that stand out more than others ??

There's quite a few, some closed, some open, some secret! - just search "Mach Loop" and you'll find a few, join them and you'll probably get an intro to the closed ones. Personally, I've been on quite a few and have left all except a couple. The quality of the images posted is variable to say the least and there is far too much "great shot mate" and even more inane comments, but try them out and see what you think.

About the only one I'd recommend is this one, and that's mainly because there is a half - well quarter really - heads up section, when it doesn't turn into a chat session that is.

LFA7 Mach Loop Enthusiasts

Cheers

Alchad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Report post

Tiger-G wrote:

There's quite a few, some closed, some open, some secret! - just search "Mach Loop" and you'll find a few, join them and you'll probably get an intro to the closed ones. Personally, I've been on quite a few and have left all except a couple. The quality of the images posted is variable to say the least and there is far too much "great shot mate" and even more inane comments, but try them out and see what you think.

About the only one I'd recommend is this one, and that's mainly because there is a half - well quarter really - heads up section, when it doesn't turn into a chat session that is.

LFA7 Mach Loop Enthusiasts

Cheers

Alchad

Hi Alchad,

Thanks very much for the info   Smile

Regards,
Graeme.

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3